Request a Change to Your Membership Category

If you want to change from Individual or Family, from Family to Individual, or Request a one year Inactive status, you need to complete this form and get it to the Membership Chairperson, Karen Pizzaruso by November 1. 


The form tells you to do this by October 1 (because that's the rule) - but we realize that this is only the second year, and we aren't on automatic pilot yet.


YOU DON'T FILL OUT THIS FORM TO MOVE INTO OR AMONG SENIOR CATEGORIES or from Intermediate to another category - that is done centrally for you. 

Print Print | Sitemap
© 2018 Wickford Yacht Club