- Dinghy dock for guests is located at the southern side of our easternmost dock. Proceed past
numbered spaces toward ramp.
- Wickford Yacht Club has five (5) moorings available to
visiting yachts. It is understood that visitors use our moorings at their own risk. WYC moorings are inside the harbor breakwater along the northern edge of the main channel,
located between the entrance to the harbor and nun #8.
- Our moorings are marked “WYC”, are numbered as follows:
Mooring #219: #220, #222, #223: under 38’; Mooring #221 is the only mooring that can accommodate a boat up to 40’.
- Guests are welcome to use our first
floor accommodations only: restrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, patio tables and trash receptacles. Potable water for visitors is available by arrangement with Club
- Cubed ice can be purchased from the steward. Block ice is
available next door at Pleasant Street Wharf. Limited on-street parking is available on first-come, first-served basis.
Pump-out, fuel and other marine-related services:
Pleasant Street Wharf -
160 Pleasant Street
Brewer's Wickford Cove Marina –
401-294-1540 65 Reynolds St
Wickford Marina - 401-294-8160
67 Esmond Avenue
Wickford Shipyard - 401-294-3361
125 Steamboat Avenue
Allen Harbor Marina - 401-294-1212
Allen Harbor Road (North of Quonset at Davisville)
- Emergency: 911
- N. Kingstown Police Dept.:
- N. Kingstown Fire Dept.: 294-3346
- N. Kingstown Harbormaster VHF Channel 65
or 294-3316 x255
- Rhode Island DEM 222-2284